No-Bake Peanut Butter Haystacks are an easy treat that I serve every holiday season. Made with only four ingredients, you’ll love this sweet and crunchy dessert.
I can’t even remember where I first found this recipe because I’ve been making haystacks since I was a teenager. I think it was the first holiday treat I made when I first started my family. I’ve been making them year after year without fail.
Ingredients ( servings 8 – 10 )
- 11 oz. Butterscotch chips
- 5 oz. Can of crispy chow mein noodles
- 1 C. Creamy peanut butter
- ½ C. Salted peanuts
How To Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Place the peanut butter and butterscotch chips into a saucepan over medium low heat. Stir until completely melted.
- Place the chow mein noodles and peanuts in a large mixing bowl, and pour the mixture over them.
- Stir to combine.
- Quickly drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Allow the haystacks to cool and harden before serving.