here’s a simple Sloppy Joe Garlic Bread recipe for you:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf of garlic bread
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat your oven according to the garlic bread package instructions.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain excess fat.
- Add diced onion and bell pepper to the skillet and cook until they’re softened.
- Stir in ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and pepper. Simmer for about 10 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- While the Sloppy Joe mixture is simmering, bake the garlic bread in the preheated oven as per the package instructions.
- Once the Sloppy Joe mixture is ready, slice the loaf of garlic bread horizontally, creating a top and bottom half.
- Spoon the Sloppy Joe mixture onto the bottom half of the garlic bread.
- If desired, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the Sloppy Joe mixture.
- Place the top half of the garlic bread over the mixture and cheese.
- Wrap the assembled garlic bread loaf in aluminum foil and place it in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is warm.
- Carefully unwrap the loaf, slice it into individual servings, and enjoy your Sloppy Joe Garlic Bread!
Feel free to customize the recipe by adding additional toppings or ingredients to suit your taste preferences. Enjoy your meal!