°3/4 c flour
°1 c regular sugar
°1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
°1 teaspoon baking powder
°1/4 teaspoon salt
°4 ounces of melted butter
°2 large pastured eggs, scrambled
°2 teaspoons of vanilla
°1/2 c chop toast pecans
°2 handfuls of mini marshmallows
°2 ounces melted butter (1/4 cup)
°1 oz cocoa powder, sifted (1/4 cup)
°2 oz evaporated milk (1/4 c)
°1 cup sifted powdered sugar (8 ounces)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Butter a 9-inch skillet, set aside.
3. Whisk the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
4. Whisk the butter, eggs and vanilla together.
5. Add to dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
6. Stir in toasted nuts.
7. Pour into the prepared pan.
8. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Immediately sprinkle the marshmallows on top and return to the oven for a few minutes to melt the marshmallows.
10. Take it out of the oven and carefully spread the chocolate cream over it.
1. To make the chocolate cream, mix all ingredients together in a bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and thick.
2. Spread on hot marshmallows.
3. Let it cool completely.
4. Cut into wedges to serve.