But a word of caution: be prepared for its addictiveness, not just due to its mouthwatering taste but also the tempting combination of ingredients it boasts.
The star of the show is undoubtedly the chocolate, which adds a delightful variety to this treat. A smooth and creamy chocolate reminiscent of the delectable flavors found in Snickers and Reese’s candies elevates this recipe to perfection, making it the ultimate indulgence.
This dessert is a fantastic addition to any holiday dinner, bringing a touch of sweetness and joy to the table. Alternatively, you can present it as a delightful post-meal treat for guests to enjoy. Take it one step further and break it up, artfully packaging it into sweet holiday packages, creating a truly festive gift that people won’t be able to get enough of.
Whether you decide to savor it with loved ones during holiday celebrations or gift it to spread the joy, this addictive treat will leave everyone asking for more. So, get ready to indulge in the delight of this scrumptious creation and embark on a journey of flavors that will linger on your taste buds long after the last bite.
2 jar peanuts, 1 salted and 1 unsalted 16 oz each
2 bag peanut butter chips, 10 oz each
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz
2 package white almond bark or vanilla candy coating, 1 lb. each
1 bag milk chocolate chips, 12 oz
1. The cooking time does depend on the type of crock pot that you’ve got. Sometimes, you can have the chocolate melt within an hour, sometimes a bit longer. You should make sure that, once it’s melted, keep an eye, opening it to stir it so that it doesn’t scorch.
2. Put the peanuts on the bottom
3. Take the bark, break this off into chunks, and put it on the very top as the final layer
4. Try to have the ingredients go in there in the order that they’re listed
5. Put it into the crock pot, and then, let this sit for an hour until it’s melted
6. Once melted, stir and then combine all of this together.
7. Put the lid back on, and let it sit there for another 30 minutes.
8. Stir this once more. once it looks like everything’s properly mixed and the chocolate is melted, but not scorched, put it on some nonstick aluminum foil
9. Let this sit at room temperature, or put it in the fridge for about an hour.
10. Once this is done, you can from there, put it onto a serving tray, or wherever you want to put it.
11. If they are’ fully hardened yet for whatever reason, take them and put them in the fridge for a few minutes. Make sure that they’re not on top of each other so that they don’t stick together. Once they’re done, put them onto a serving plate and serve them immediately, showing everyone these amazing treats that you wont’ be able to get enough of the moment you get a taste.
Crockpot Christmas Crack is a holiday treat that lives up to its name and more. This addictive dessert is a true crowd-pleaser, with flavors so delightful that it’s hard to resist going back for seconds, thirds, and even more. The best part is the ease of preparation – using a crockpot makes it incredibly convenient and hassle-free, perfect for busy holiday gatherings.
With its delectable combination of smooth and creamy chocolate, caramel, and crunchy toppings, Crockpot Christmas Crack brings a burst of joy to any holiday dinner or gathering. Its versatility allows you to serve it as a delightful dessert or creatively package it for gifting, spreading the holiday spirit and sweetness to all.
However, with its addictive nature, it’s essential to enjoy this treat in moderation. Once you’ve experienced the delectable flavors and textures of this holiday delight, it’s hard not to be captivated by its allure.
This recipe is a wonderful addition to your holiday traditions, making celebrations even more memorable and cherished. So, whether you’re indulging with loved ones or sharing it as a thoughtful gift, Crockpot Christmas Crack is sure to become a beloved holiday favorite. Embrace the festive spirit and treat yourself and others to the joy of this scrumptious holiday creation