This classic KFC Coleslaw recipe is a delicious and simple side dish perfect for any meal. It’s made with freshly shredded cabbage, carrots, and onions, combined with a sweet and tangy dressing and a pinch of sugar for a little sweetness.
- 1 Bag coleslaw mix shredded cabbage
- ½ C. Shredded carrots
- ¼ C. Finely chopped onion
- ½ C. Mayonnaise
- ¼ C. Buttermilk
- ¼ C. Milk
- ¼ C. Granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. White vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make KFC COLESLAW COPYCAT
- Place the cabbage, onions and carrots into a large mixing bowl, and mix to combine well.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayo, buttermilk, milk, sugar, lemon juice and vinegar until incorporated completely.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the cabbage mix in the bowl, and toss to coat completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and chill for several hours before serving.