- 2 lb. Southern style frozen hashbrowns
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 C. Frozen peas and carrots
- 2 C. Sour cream
- ½ C. Canned corn drained
- 1 Can Cream of chicken soup
- 3 C. Shredded chicken
- ⅓ C. Milk
- 2 C. Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Hashbrown Chicken Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the hashbrowns to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Mix together all of the remaining ingredients except for the bread crumbs in a large bowl until well combined.
- Layer the mixture on top of the hashbrowns.
- Top the casserole with the bread crumbs and bake for 1 hour.
Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 948mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g