These little bombs are so tasty that I could eat a whole pan to myself! Very few ingredients are needed to make a dish that is quick, tasty, comforting and perfect for all. Obviously, this was one of my childhood favorite meals, and I have been making them ever since. Over time they have changed very little, just enough to give it a little healthier rating. Admittedly, back then I did not care about calories, I was too busy being a kid. Now, however, I do find myself counting calories once in a while.
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 roll crescent rolls
- 1 ½ cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
How To Make Crescent and Chicken Roll-ups
- Preheat the oven to 400*
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- In a large bowl, using two forks, shred the chicken breasts
- In another bowl, combine the condensed cream of chicken soup mix with ½ cup chicken broth and stir well
- Add the shredded chicken to the soup mixture
- Add in one half of the shredded cheese
- Open the crescent roll can, lay out the crescent rolls with the wide end near you
- Place a spoonful of chicken mixture on the edge of the roll and begin rolling to the point.
- Gently pinch the dough so that it stays together at the point.
- Place the crescent rolls on the baking tray and put into the oven
- Bake for 25 minutes, and slide tray out
- Sprinkle the tops with the remaining cheese and slide tray back in.
- Allow to cook until the cheese is melted