- 2 packets of gentleman cookies
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of raw cocoa
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of soft white sugar
- 1 cup of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the gentleman cookies in the tray evenly.
- In a pot, bring the raw cocoa and vanilla together, mix the ingredients, add the milk and flip the ingredients together until fully harmonious.
- Mix the sugar with the ingredients, then add the butter taking into account that it is melted so that it is easy to mix with the previous ingredients.
- Butter paper added at the bottom of the cake tray, and the cookies are added, then separated. Add a solid chocolate sauce and form into a roll shape, topping well until it is homogeneous and even.
- Refrigerate the ingredients for approximately two to three hours.
- Take out of the fridge, cut into pieces or slices as desired, and serve straight away cold.