• 22 shredded golden Oreo pieces
• 5 tablespoons melted butter
• 4250g cream cheese
• 1 2/3 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup cornstarch
• 1 spoonful of pure vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• 3/4 cup whipped cream
• Smokerpot with frozen strawberry garnish
• 12 golden Oreos cookies, broken up and divided into 2 bowls (one to decorate the plain Oreos and one for the strawberries)
• 1 1/2 tsp. Soft butter
• 3 tbsp. Strawberry Jelly Sachet
°Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, line the outside with foil, and generously grease the inside with butter to prevent sticking. Purée
Peel Oreos and add butter and press into bottom of springform pan. Filling
– In a large bowl, place an 8-ounce packet of cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, and cornstarch.
Using a hand mixer, beat until creamy over low heat for about 3 minutes, then add the remaining 3 packs of cream cheese. Increase the speed of the mixer and add the remaining 1/3 cup of sugar, then add the vanilla.
Add the eggs one at a time and beat well one at a time. Work in
At this point, just stir the filling until fully blended. Be careful not to mix the mixture.
Carefully spoon half of the cheese filling over the prepared base. Scatter half a cup of strawberry frosting here and there. Run a butter knife through the strawberries to coat the cheese/berries. Pour the other half of the mixture and repeat the operation with the strawberries on top. Cook for 1 hour or until lightly stirred.
Breadcrumb Coating – In a small bowl or food processor, add the Oreo cookies and stir in the coarse breadcrumbs. Add the softened butter and mix gently with a fork or your hands until the pieces combine. Put 2 tablespoons of the mixture in a small bowl and set aside. Pour the strawberry jelly powder over the remaining crumbs and continue mixing the pieces. Add more softened butter as needed to help the dough stick to the dough.