• 8 ounces fettuccine
• 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 2 cups baby arugula
• 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
Melt the remaining 6 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Stir in pasta, arugula, and Parmesan until arugula begins to wilt, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp.