2 large potatoes 500g
Salt, pepper, garlic powder
2 medium eggs
Corn starch 2 large tablespoons (40g)
Vegetable oil for frying
For the sauce:
Natural yogurt 120g
1 lemon (half lemon juice)
Half a cucumber
Salt and pepper
1 clove of garlic
1. Grate the potatoes and squeeze them well.
2. Place them in a bowl and add the parsley, chives, salt, pepper, garlic, eggs, starch, paprika and coriander.
3. Form the pancakes and fry them in a pan with oil.
4. Sauce: Mix yogurt, lemon, parsley, cucumber, salt, pepper, garlic, hot sauce and oil.
5. Serve the pancakes with this delicious sauce.