– 2 T. olive oil
– 3 (6-oz) salmon fillets, patted dry with paper towels
– Kosher salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
– 3 T. butter
– Small container mushrooms
– 3 minced garlic cloves
– 1½ c. halved Cherub salad tomatoes
– 2 c. baby spinach
– ¼ c. heavy cream
– ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
– Handful chopped scallions
– ½ c. chicken stock
– Heat oil in large skillet on med-high
– Season salmon generously with salt, pepper, paprika and cook until golden on the first side.
– Flip, season again and cook until golden.
– Remove to a plate.
– Lower heat and add butter. Add garlic.
– Add mushrooms and tomatoes and season with salt/pepper.
– Cook a few mins and add spinach-let start to wilt.
– Add cream, cheese, broth and let simmer.
– Lower heat to low and return salmon. (let cook through)
– If sauce is thickening, add more broth to thin out a bit.
– Add scallions if desired.