– 120 grams biscuits
– 60 grams of melted butter
– 400 grams full fat cream cheese
– 120 grams of fine sugar
– 200 grams of sour cream
– 100 grams yogurt box
– 150 ml whipping cream
– 2 big spoons of starch
– 1.5 tablespoons liquid vanilla
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 eggs
HOW TO PREPARE?
– Preheat the oven to 180 C (360 F) degrees.
– Crush the biscuits and make them very fine and rub them well with the melted butter and then press them with our hands at the bottom of the mold so that the layer remains even.
– Cover the base and sides of the cheesecake pan with foil so that no water enters it.
– Grease the entire cheesecake pan with butter.
– Using a manual wire beater, beat the cream cheese well, then add the sugar, stir, and then add the cream, yogurt, cream, starch, liquid vanilla, and lemon juice.
– It is necessary to stir well between each addition and the second.
– Add the eggs and beat until the eggs disappear and the mixture remains creamy.
– Pour the mixture over the biscuit layer.
– Put the cheesecake mold in a water bath in the oven on the middle shelf and bake it at 180 C (360 F) degrees for half an hour, and then reduce the temperature to 150 C (300 F) degree for another half hour.
– Turn off the oven and leave it for an hour and the oven is off.
– Put the cheesecake in the fridge 6 hours before serving.
– All ingredients we will use must be at room temperature.
– Avoid whisking too much after adding eggs.
– If we put the mold in the oven without a water bath, it will crack.
– To cut the cheesecake in an artistic way so that the piece is chic, we will use a hot knife for each piece, we will dip the knife into a plate full of hot water, and then dry the knife with a towel, and start cutting.