Messy Dorito Chicken Casserole is loaded with hacked chicken, dark beans, Rotel tomatoes, and cheddar with bunches of mash from squashed Dorito chips. One of my #1 Mexican meals!
On the off chance that your family enjoys the kind of Mexican food however is somewhat burnt out on taco night, this solace food goulash is only the thing to attempt. It’s ideal for a potluck or having companions over. Messy Dorito Chicken Casserole truly takes care of a group and it’s basically an across the board supper. I wager your entire family cherishes this Dorito chicken meal!
Thus, I purchased a rest veil. Most women make careful arrangements to look decent for their spouses. Some of them even get up ahead of schedule, brush their teeth, apply a light layer of lip sparkle, smooth their hair, and afterward sneak back in bed so the spouse accepts they are simply consistently wonderful looking.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheese (or more if you are a cheese hound)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes, drained (canned tomatoes with jalapenos-mild)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- Bag of regular nacho cheese Doritos
- Preheat oven to 350-f degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Doritos.
- In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed Doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
- Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.