* 1 pound lean ground beef.
* ½ teaspoon seasoning salt use your favorite brand.
* ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper.
* 5 cups low sodium beef broth.
* ½ cup heavy cream.
* 8 ounces tomato sauce 1 small can.
* 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
* 2 teaspoons beef bouillon powder or 1 beef bouillon cube or 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon Beef Base
* 1 teaspoon dijon mustard.
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
* 1 teaspoon onion powder.
* ½ teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika.
* 16 ounces elbow macaroni.
* 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese freshly grated, divided (about 12 ounces).
* fresh parsley optional.
Place the lean ground beef, seasoning salt, and black pepper in a large dutch oven or deep skillet over medium high heat. Cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until no pink remains. Drain the excess fat.
1 pound lean ground beef, ½ teaspoon seasoning salt, ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper.
Stir in low sodium beef broth, cream, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, beef bouillon powder (cube or beef base), dijon mustard, Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder and paprika. Bring to a boil.
5 cups low sodium beef broth, ½ cup heavy cream, 8 ounces tomato sauce, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 2 teaspoons beef bouillon powder, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
Add the macaroni and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook, uncovered until pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes.
1 teaspoon onion powder.
Sprinkle in two cups of the shredded cheese and stir until melted and combined.
½ teaspoon paprika.
Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.