Simple Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet with delicious burned steak and fresh simmered potatoes all stove prepared in one dish. Nothing goes together in a way that is better than garlic steak and potatoes!
In the event that you love steak, you’ll go insane for these ultra well known Garlic Steak and Potato Foil Packs, the BEST Ever Quick Steak Marinade, and Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce.
It’s been said before that I have the hunger of a man. I’m truly not certain if that is intended to be an affront or a commendation and I’m additionally not generally sure to whom the affront or praise would be coordinated. Notwithstanding, I took it positively.
It was a peaceful supper just in light of the fact that we were all so bustling stuffing our appearances with the flavorful steaks and potatoes. To be honest, I’m not grumbling. We have disorderly days simply like every other person and I’m not afraid to state that, on those specific days, I’ll take some harmony any place I can get it.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 2-4 petite steaks *see note
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-4 pounds baby potatoes, diced
- 2-6 tablespoons salted butter, soft enough to mash with a fork one tablespoon per steak, plus two tablespoons for the potatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine butter, garlic, and dried herbs and set aside. Season steaks generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides.
- Place skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle with oil. Sear steaks for 2-3 minutes one each side until nice and browned. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add potatoes to the skillet, season generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and saute 3-5 minutes until browned. Push potatoes to one side of the pan and return steaks to the other side of the pan.
- Transfer to oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and steak is cooked to your preferred doneness.
- Immediately after removing from oven, place a dollop of the garlic butter on each steak and the rest on the potatoes and let it melt over the food before stirring the potatoes to coat in butter and then topping with chopped thyme and parsley before serving.