• 1 package (8 ounces, 226g) full-fat cream cheese
• 8 tablespoons (equivalent of 1/2 cup or 1 stick; 113g) unsalted butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup (118g) powdered sugar
• 1 and 1/2 cups (201g) chocolate fudge brownie mix, dry
• 1 and 1/2 cups (240g) miniature chocolate chips, separated
• 1/2 cups (74g) toffee bits
• Dippers of your choice
• PREP: It’s really important that the cream cheese and butter are at room temperature. Leave
cold ingredients out for 45 minutes to an hour, or use some of these tricks to bring them to room temperature quicker. Do not melt either for this recipe; soften in the microwave for 10-15 seconds if needed.
• BEAT: In a large bowl, beat the room-temperature cream cheese and butter until completely smooth. Add in the vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and dry brownie mix (See Note 1). Mix until completely smooth.
• ADD INS: Stir in 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips and the toffee bits. Mix until incorporated. The mixture will be fairly soft/wet/sticky, but don’t worry; it firms up a lot during the chilling process!
• CHILL: Spread out a very large piece of plastic wrap. Using a spatula, scrape and scoop all the mixture into a ball on top of the plastic wrap. Wrap around the dessert ball, form into a ball, and place in the fridge to chill for 3-4 hours or until completely firm.
• COAT IN CHOCOLATE: Spread 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips on a large plate. Unwrap the cheesecake ball and put on top of the chocolate chips. Use the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips to coat all the rest of the cheesecake ball.
• SERVE: Serve with “dippers” of your choice.