Wonderful OREO Dessert is really great! Layers of chocolate pudding, cool whip and cream cheddar. This sweet is a victor!On Sunday I chose to take my sister’s family a ‘Get Well Treat.’ since her hubby needed to have a medical procedure. I pulled out my immense heap of plans and saw this astonishing Heavenly Oreo Dessert from my companion Mandy’s blog.
The name portrays this pastry consummately. It is sublime and perilous. For your thighs, that is. It’s one of those sweets you just can’t. stop. eating… … No Bake Oreo Layer Dessert includes an Oreo covering, a cream cheddar layer, a chocolate pudding layer, and is finished off with Cool Whip and more squashed Oreos.
Six years prior, I was searching for an Oreo-themed sweet to praise my pap’s 87th birthday celebration. He generally had a genuine thing for Oreos; for as far back as I can recall, there was a treat container on my grandparents’ kitchen counter filled to the edge with Oreo treats. So normally, I attempt to prepare another and diverse Oreo dessert for his birthday. In earlier years, I’ve made a treats and cream cake and treats and cream frozen yogurt cake (I likewise made dark timberland cake one year since he cherishes chocolate-covered cherries, too!).
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 15.35 ounce package Double-Stuffed Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 packages 3.9 ounce, each Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 8 ounce containers Cool Whip
- 1 8 ounce block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on counter.
- Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until they are small chunks/crumbs. You want them to still be chunky and small, but not fine crumbs.
- Set aside 1/3 of the cookie crumbs for the topping. Pour remaining cookie crumbs into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine. Once combined, press into the pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding mixes and milk. Cover and place in fridge to set.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in the powdered sugar. Fold in one container of Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture over the cookie crust. Next, take chocolate pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the other container of Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding layer. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours before serving.