Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts and Gravy is a definitive solace food. Simple stewing pot formula for delicate chicken and yummy sauce made with cream of chicken soup.
Generous, comfort food like Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken and Smothered Pork Chops are the sort of Dinner Recipes that never become dated. This southern exemplary makes certain to warm your paunch and heart.
This simple moderate cooker supper makes certain to be one of your new go-to plans that your entire family will cherish. Fork delicate chicken and thick tasty sauce presented with pureed potatoes is a definitive solace food. It’s an occasion supper that you can make effectively lasting through the year.
The pleasant thing about sassy plans like this Crockpot Chicken and Gravy is that you can utilize your boneless skinless bosoms and anticipate delicate chicken without fail. The velvety soup shields your meat from drying out and makes it simple to shred.
For this Crockpot Chicken and Gravy, I utilized my own Cream of Chicken Soup formula. On the off chance that you need to utilize a canned form, substitute one 10.5 ounce jar of dense cream of chicken soup. You can undoubtedly make chicken sauce blend without any preparation with my speedy formula down beneath.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- 1 1/4 cup Condensed Chicken Soup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 3 whole chicken breasts , boneless skinless (about a pound)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- In slow cooker, whisk together the water, gravy packets, condensed chicken soup, garlic powder, salt, paprika and pepper until smooth
- Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker and flip on both sides to coat well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- When done, carefully remove chicken, shred or cut as desired.
- Whisk the sour cream into the slow cooker until smooth and serve over chicken.
Yield: 5 servings, Amount per serving: 205 calories, Calories: 205g, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 75mg, Sodium: 572mg, Potassium: 399mg, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 285g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 41g, Iron: 1g