Simple No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars – Easy, basic and snappy no prepare dessert formula with nutty spread and chocolate, is ideal thought for Thanksgiving treat!
On the off chance that you like Peanut chocolates I am certain you will cherish this formula Easy No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars. I can say that this formula is obviously superior to the chocolates you purchase in shop.
You recognize what is in there and you can make it simple and fast. These delectable nutty spread bars are ideal for the occasion parties, for blessing giving or for any event. Chocolate and nutty spread blend is one of my top choice and my kids like it as well. You can make this formula truly simple, it looks extremely pleasant you need a couple of elements for it and you can cut it pleasantly. You need only 10 minutes to make it and you don’t have to heat it. You just need to stand by until Easy No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars get firm and afterward your appreciate can begi
This formula is one of these which are extremely caloric particularly as a result of nut and I truly imagine that a couple of these bars will be sufficient for you. I truly prefer to make this formula when occasions are coming and I truly appreciate in enriching part. This formula looks truly decent on our table and particularly for Thanksgiving when I make fall enhancement. At whatever point you decide to appreciate in this formula you won’t commit an error particularly on the off chance that you like nut or nutty spread. I realize that individuals who don’t care for nut love this formula since it’s truly super. Appreciate!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
For peanut butter bars:
- 2 cups finely graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
For chocolate topping:
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ cup mini Reese’s pieces
To make peanut butter bars:
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar, mix well
- Spread evenly in the bottom of the baking pan
To make chocolate topping:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips and peanut butter and microwave in 15 seconds intervals until fully melted
- Spread the chocolate topping over top of the peanut butter mixture evenly
- Sprinkle with mini Reese’s pieces
- Place in the refrigerator to firm up for about 30 minutes
- To serve cut into bars and enjoy