Conventional, rich, delicate and cushy spread cake. This is the best margarine cake formula. This simple formula yields sweet and rich cake with basic fixings!
This is the BEST margarine cake ever! It is prepared, attempted and tried by many fans and perusers.
This is the solitary formula that you will require. You will prepare this rich cake again and again on the grounds that it’s so delectable.
The cake is incredibly rich, rich, soggy, delicate and cushioned. Each nibble transports you to paradise.
The rich margarine cake formula is super, clammy, and is ideal for lunch time. With no icing, this is an ideal cake in the event that you are searching for a basic however flavorful cake. It needs a couple of fundamental fixings.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1½ cups(190 grams) plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ baking powder
- ½ cup of milk at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup(113 grams) of butter softened
- 1 cup(200 grams) caster sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit then sift flour, salt, and baking powder into a bowl then set aside.
- Also, combine milk and vanilla extract then set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, cream butter until light then adds sugar gradually and continue to cream until very fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time while beating the mixture after each addition until you get a pale color.
- Add the dry sifted ingredients into the butter mixture alternating with the milk mixture until you get a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Alternatively, you can add lemon zest if you want the lemon tang in your cake at this point.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake the cake in a preheated 325 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 30 to 35 minutes until the center of the cake is set.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for ten minutes before removing from the pan and serving it.