Being grateful for a good job, (and because of his awesome work ethic), he worked his booty off. He ended up switching over to another big firm a couple years ago and then recently was given an opportunity to be an in-house attorney for a hedge fund company.
While the stress of the new job is a lot, his hours are so much better. He’s home on the weekends now (he almost always worked weekends before), and he gets home from work at about 8pm – it was more like 11pm with the other firms. And sometimes he would sleep in his office in order to get more work done. Awesome, right? Not.
- 3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 packages (10 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounce) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup nonfat evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked chicken and broccoli.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the soup, milk and lemon juice.
- Add this to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar. Toss the bread crumbs and parmesan together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1/6th of recipe): 362 calories, 14 g fat, 24 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 37 g protein, 9PointsPlus, 7 SP.