Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding (or Chessman Banana Pudding) is a definitive fleecy, light, and velvety banana pudding formula, and it’ll be the just a single you’ll actually require in your life!
No-prepare plans are consistently extraordinary to have at your disposal. A pastry doesn’t get a lot simpler than when you don’t need to turn on the stove! This Chessman banana pudding is so easy to make, and it’s madly scrumptious.
NOT YO’ MAMA’S BANANA PUDDING RECIPE
- This is the banana pudding to top all banana puddings. Utilizing rich French vanilla pudding, and cream cheddar as the base, at that point layered with newly cut bananas and crunchy Pepperidge Farms Chessman treats! It resembles nothing you’ve ever tasted previously.
- This is particularly extraordinary for a Spring or Summer get-together or potlucks. It’s light and reviving. It’s consistently a top choice for all who attempt it.
Simple, easy, and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it! To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 200 g of stale bread
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 bananas
- 100 g of cane sugar
- 50 cl of skimmed milk
- 5 g of butter
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Preheat your oven to 170° C . Heat the milk in a saucepan. In a bowl, crumble the bread and pour in the lukewarm milk.
- Cover the bowl and let the bread swell for 5 to 10 minutes. Once inflated, mash the bread with a fork.
- In a bowl, combine the cane sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs. Beat to get a spumy mixture.
- Pour this mixture into the bowl with the bread and mix well. Husk the bananas & cut them into thin slices . Add them to the preparation and mix.
- Pour the final preparation into a previously buttered mold. Bake for 40 min.
- When out of the oven, check that the blade of a knife comes out of the pudding clean.
- Let it cool before serving and invert it in a serving dish. To be savored warm or even cold.