One of the only vegetables my family all agrees on is corn! My kids love corn on the cob, corn casserole, slow cooker creamed corn and just plain old canned corn or frozen corn. This honey butter skillet corn is so creamy, sweet, delicious, and something everyone loves.
It cooks in one skillet pan and it uses frozen corn! Simple to make with only 4 ingredients + salt & pepper.
* 2 tablespoons butter I use salted
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 1 bag (16 oz) frozen corn
* 2 ounces cream cheese cut into chunks (I used Neufchâtel Cheese, it’s lower fat)
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a skillet pan, over medium-high heat, melt the butter and honey. Once melted add the frozen corn and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
* Add cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together and let it cook, about 3-5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
* Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well, covered in a container, and stored in the fridge.