These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family top choice – loaded up with a rich chicken and corn filling, and finished off with salsa and cheddar. Initially distributed August 12, 2010 – you know when a formula is great (or when you have recently been publishing content to a blog for quite a while!) when you are on the second season of refreshing the photographs. These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas have truly been a top choice since I previously made them in 2010.
In any case, at that point there are sites like Cassie Craves. I’ve been perusing her blog for a little while now, and it’s sort of interesting the number of similar plans we have attempted. I’ll jump on to peruse her blog and I’ll need to grin when I see a portion of similar plans I’ve made – I’m almost certain we’d get along incredible, in actuality, since we have such a comparable judgment regarding food! Hers is a blog I can go to and I realize I will discover something that I will cherish – like these enchiladas. At the point when I saw her post these, I contemplated internally that it had been for a little while since I had made enchiladas, and afterward that is all I needed. I at long last got around to making this formula, and I’m glad to state that Cassie didn’t allow me to down! I really have an enchilada formula sort of like this that I used to make frequently, however I adored how this one had corn in it. We as a whole realize I’ve been on a corn kick recently!! I’m generally glad to discover a blog that I realize I can trust and who’s plans will consistently turn out awesome!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 5 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 oz) jar prepared salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in 1/2 cup of the salsa, along with 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of the pepper jack cheese, and the chili powder and cumin. Stir to combine, then add in the chicken, corn, and half of the green onions, stirring one more time.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the salsa in the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture down the center of one of the tortillas. Roll up and place in the baking dish, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
- Pour the remaining salsa over the top of the enchiladas. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the enchiladas are heated through.
- Sprinkle with the remaining green onions and serve.