Buffalo Chicken Dip has been a favorite of mine for years, and now that I can make my Buffalo Chicken Dip in a Crock Pot I can’t wait for the next party! Chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and spicy buffalo sauce all go into the Crock Pot and a few hours later you have a creamy, spicy, perfectly dip-able buffalo chicken dip. It’s the appetizer version of my favorite crockpot buffalo chicken and it disappears at parties!! Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Is The Perfect Thing For Game Day · In a large slow cooker, combine chicken …
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 4 hours | Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes Servings: 16 | Calories: 221kcal
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Combine cooked chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese in the
- Crock Pot and stir together.
- Place lid on an set to LOW heat for 3-4 hours or HIGH heat for 1-2 hours. Stirring every 30 minutes.
- The dip is ready when the cheese is fully melted and you no longer see chunks of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheddar cheese over the top and place the lid back on, letting the dip continue to cook until the cheese on top is melted.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies.