Air Fryer Churro Apple Pie Bombs are a sweet treat that can be made in around 20 minutes with just 5 fixings. Serve this brisk and simple treat for a snappy end of the week breakfast or top with vanilla frozen yogurt for a debauched pastry.
Pie is presumably the most mentioned dessert at our home however it’s the one I make the least regularly. I simply disdain messing with pie outside when treats and cakes are quicker and simpler. Well that is until I made these crusty fruit-filled treat bombs! It is truly basic and the covering is made with canned roll batter.
In the event that you are searching for more air fryer plans, you may like these Air Fryer Donut Holes, Apple Cinnamon Rolls and Air Fryer Sausage Biscuits, they are both very brisk and simple!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1 can Grands canned biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Cut pie filling into small pieces using a knife and a fork.
- Separate biscuits and pull each into 2 layers and place on a clean surface. Roll to about a 4 inch circle with a rolling pin or flatten with your fingers.
- Preheat air fryer to 350° for 5 minutes.
- Spoon filling into each dough and pull sides together and pinch to seal. Roll into balls.
- Place apple pie bombs into air fryer basket about 2 inches apart, cooking in batches depending on how many you can fit into your basket.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the first batch bakes, melt the butter.
- In a medium size bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip cooked apple pie bombs into melted butter on all sides, letting excess drip off.
- Roll into cinnamon sugar mixture and place on a wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.