These Salted Caramel Coconut Macaroons are no heat thus simple to make! The ideal blend of coconut, caramel and chocolate! I’m infatuated! So we are just around 3 weeks from Christmas. Would you be able to trust it?! It will come SO quick! Regularly now I like to have the entirety of our designs up, yet this year I’ve had a couple of situations.
One is the voyaging. We were away for Thanksgiving and afterward my folks were visiting the area visiting this end of the week. Also we’ve had a huge load of downpour, which makes it difficult to go get a tree outside. I’m almost certain it has been coming down like this the most recent 3 years when we’ve gotten our tree. Insane incident?
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ° 3 tablespoons (45 ml) of milk
- ° 6 tablespoons (84 g) salted butter
- ° 11 oz (310 g) bag of caramel, without wrappers
- ° 4-5 cups (288g-360g) grated and sweetened coconut
- ° 4 oz (115 mL) melted chocolate
- ° Sea salt
- Add the milk, butter and caramels to a large pot and heat over medium heat.
- Let melt while stirring often to avoid boiling the mixture.
- When the caramel has melted and the texture of the mixture is smooth, add the coconut in small amounts.
- Toss until the coconut is well coated with the caramel, then gradually add the rest of the coconut.
- Take about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture and place them on parchment paper.
- Let cool toatly on parchment paper