7 Layer Salad is delicious easy salad recipe loaded up with fresh veggies and lettuce topped with an delicious creamy dressing. Even better, this recipe is intended to be made ahead of time making it the perfect potluck dish!
– 8 cups iceberg lettuce or romaine
– 1 ½ cups frozen peas defrosted
– 1 bell pepper red or yellow diced
– ½ cups cherry tomatoes halved
– 3 green onions sliced
– 1 ¼ cup mayonnaise
– ¼ cup sour cream
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– ½ teaspoon onion powder
– 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
– 1 tablespoon fresh dill
– 2 teaspoons sugar
– salt & pepper to taste
– 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
– 2 cups cheddar cheese
– In a large salad bowl, layer the salad mix evenly on the bottom. Evenly sprinkle the red bell pepper, red onion, and peas over the top.
– In a medium mixing bowl, combine the mayo, sugar, salt, and pepper until smooth and well combined. Spread the mayo mixture evenly over the top of the peas.
– Spread the Cheddar cheese evenly over the top of the mayo mixture. Sprinkle the bacon evenly over the top of the cheese.
– Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.