Who out there is an aficionado of the strolling taco? You know the virtuoso thought where you take a pack of chips, stuff it with your #1 taco fillings and afterward eat it with a fork? A convenient pack of crunch and taco goodness for the success! All things considered, as we are wont to do here at 12 Tomatoes, we’ve taken that equivalent idea and made an interpretation of it into a meal. You actually get crunchy chips, you actually get a lot of husky, lively taco flavor, you simply get it out of a meal dish! And keeping in mind that this variant probably won’t be very as compact, it’s a soothing dish that everybody cherishes similarly as much as the first.
Our meal begins with ground meat and onion that are sautéed up with a liberal measure of taco preparing for a lot of fieriness. We likewise mix in some cream cheddar and green chiles to liven things up a piece. That gets spread in a goulash dish and afterward finished off with a layer of corn chips.
You could utilize Doritos as some do with strolling tacos, however I’ve generally been inclined toward Fritos in this application. After a layer of cheddar is added, the dish prepares for around thirty minutes and the cheddar gets decent and melty and the chips assimilate a portion of that husky flavor.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef.
- 1 PKG taco seasoning.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 2/3 cup water.
- 1/2 can cheddar cheese soup.
- 1/4 cup whole milk.
- Chili cheese Fritos.
- I cooked ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- I added taco seasoning and water and simmered on low heat until water is absorbed.
- At the bottom of a baking dish, I layered Fritos, then I placed cooked meat on top of Fritos.
- In a medium sauce, I heat milk and the cheddar cheese soup over low heat for 2 minutes, then I poured the mixture on top of the meat.
- I sprinkled mozzarella and placed the pan in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- I removed the pan from the oven, sliced the delicious walking taco bake, and served with a green salad.