Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole is madly delectable loaded up with delicious kielbasa and gooey cheddar!
Ideal FOR BREAKFAST OR FOR DINNER! YOU TOSS EVERYTHING INTO YOUR SLOW COOKER AND COME BACK TO A FULL MEAL THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE!
Overly EASY TO THROW TOGETHER AND VERY VERSATILE AS WELL! YOU CAN USE ANY MEAT YOU’D LIKE AS WELL AS YOUR FAVORITE BLEND OF CHEESES!
OOEY GOOEY CHEESY PERFECTION! THE ENTIRE HOUSE WILL SMELL INCREDIBLE AS EVERYONE WAITS FOR THIS DELICIOUS MEAL TO BE DONE!
I ADORE CREATING EASY RECIPES WITH INGREDIENTS EVERYONE USUALLY ALREADY HAS IN THEIR KITCHEN OR PANTRY AND WHATS EVEN BETTER? YOU COULD FEED A CROWD WITH IT! Or on the other hand A VERY HUNGRY HUBBY LOL
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 32- oz. bag of hash browns, defrosted
- 14 oz. kielbasa, thawed and cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/3 cup of butter , melted
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese (I used a mix of monterey jack and cheddar)
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken
- 1 cup whole milk
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a
- greased crock pot.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, butter and milk. Pour over hash
- brown mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.