Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge is delectable and velvety, made with lumps of peanuts all through the fudge to give it the ideal crunch. This current Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge is a basic formula with only 4-fixings! It meets up in only 10 minutes.
I have been making it, again and again, to give for endowments, and you better accept this is on my vacation blessing giving rundown! Fudge for everybody. Everybody I know loves nutty spread and chocolate, and I am almost certain that Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are America’s #1 treats.All things considered, I have never met anybody that loves nutty spread and chocolate-like my relative Gigi. Gigi and Pop are an immense piece of our lives, and we get to know each other. They are the main family we have here in Arizona, and I like to share hand-crafted endowments to show my gratefulness on occasion.
All things considered, a week ago Munchkin’s cousin dropped by from Denver, and she had the opportunity to go spend time with her at Gigi and Pop’s home for the whole day (would you be able to state glory be!). Normally, I needed to cause a to thank you treat, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups were on the highest point of my psyche. I imagined that garnish this basic nutty spread fudge with a truckload of nutty spread cups and milk chocolate would truly put them over the top and trust you me; I was correct! They were totally unimaginable, and everybody went crazy over them. I have made these multiple times in the most recent week, and I need to state everybody has raved about them, and I realize you will as well.
- 1 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 10 oz bag peanut butter chips
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 6 Tablespoons butter(divided)
- Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups (20-30 pieces)
- 1st layer: Combine milk chocolate chips, 1 can sweeten condensed milk, and 4 T butter in a double boiler or metal bowl over simmering water, stir until melted and smooth.
- Line a greased 8 x 11.5-inch baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Pour fudge into the baking dish. Cool until room temp, place in the refrigerator while you make the peanut butter fudge.
- 2nd layer: Combine peanut butter chips, 1 can sweeten condensed milk, and 2 T butter in a double boiler or metal bowl over simmering water, stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour onto the milk chocolate fudge layer and press Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups into the fudge.
- I left a small space between them for a ‘cutting line’. Let cool until room temperature.
- Refrigerate overnight or until set. Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares(1 peanut butter cup per square) and serve.
- Keep refrigerated or they will get too soft. The milk chocolate doesn’t set up as solid as semi-sweet chocolate.