• 6 large apples
• 1+1/3 Cup.Of sugar
• 1/2 Cup.Of water
• 255g of 35% cream
– Step 1: Clean the apples, insert each one with a wooden stick, and place them in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
– Step 2: Prepare the caramel: in a saucepan of around 2.5 liters, melt the sugar, salt, and water, combining gently with a fork at the very beginning till the sugar and salt are dissolved.– Step 3: Simmer WITHOUT Reaching over medium-low heat for around 15 minutes or until the syrup is golden blond honey until the sugar has dissolved.
– Step 4: Add the cream, until the caramel temperature increases to 250 degrees F =121 degrees C, which should take about 8 to 10 minutes.
– Step 5: Remove from the heat as soon as the temperature is reached, switch to a heat-resistant bowl, and allow to cool for a few minutes until the caramel is 212F=100C.
– Step 6: You should successively dip your apples in the caramel at this point and put them, as you go on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or baking paper.
– Step 7: You can garnish using what you want: nuts, candies, sprinkles…etc.