How to make Egg Rolls
– These homemade Egg Rolls are the perfect appetizer or side to any Asian meal! They’re filled with chicken and veggies and fried to perfection.
– 1 package egg roll wrappers
– 3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
– 1 package cole slaw mix
– Salt & pepper
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– Sautee cole slaw in a pan with a little olive oil until it is limp.
– Add shredded chicken breast for a few minutes until all mixed. Season with salt & pepper.
– Add slaw and chicken mixture to the middle of your egg roll wrapper. Fold up the sides one at a time and for the last fold add a little water so it sticks.
– Fry your egg rolls until golden brown. Serve warm and with dipping sauce like Sweet and Sour sauce.