° Creamy: as desired (sour / sour cream)
° Butter: 3 tablespoons
° Onion: 1 piece (large / peeled and chopped)
° Cabbage: head (cut)
° Carrots: 1 piece (large / peeled and roughly chopped)
° Celery: stick (chopped)
° Bay paper: 1 sheet
° Black pepper: to taste (grain)
° Vegetable broth: 8 cups (or water)
° Potatoes: 2 pieces (large / coarsely chopped)
° Tomatoes: 2 pieces (large / peeled, chopped seeds and roughly chopped)
° Salt, to taste
° Pepper: as desired
° Dill: leaves (fresh)
How to prepare :
1. Add butter to a large saucepan, over a medium heat. When the butter melts, fry the onions, until they are semi-transparent.
2. Add to the saucepan, with onions, cabbage, carrots and celery. And cooking about 4 min, stir .
3. Place the bay leaf in the saucepan, along with the aforementioned ingredients. Black pepper is the love. The broth is poured, and the ingredients are deposited on the fire, until the water boils. Then, reduce the heat, and leave the ingredients on the stove, with the saucepan covered, for a quarter of an hour.
4. Then, add the potatoes to the pot, over a medium heat, with the aforementioned ingredients. When the soup is boiling, reduce the heat, with the saucepan covered, for ten minutes (noting the ripening of the potatoes).
5. Add the tomatoes to the saucepan, on a medium heat, with the aforementioned ingredients. Bring the soup to boil again. Then, the heat is reduced, and the saucepan is kept on the stove (without covering) for five minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Method of presentation: Remove the bay leaf from the saucepan, and serve the soup hot, in small bowls decorated with dill and sour cream. Another serving option is that white rice accompanies the cabbage soup.