How to make Piggy Pie Dessert
– Another great recipe from Grandma… this delightful dessert is sure to please everyone! Kids especially love to help make this Piggy Pie Dessert!
– 1/2 cup (113g) butter, melted
– 1 1/2 cups (192g) all-purpose flour
– 1 cup chopped pecans
– 1 container (16-ounce) whipped topping
– 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese
– 1 cup (128g) confectioners’ sugar
– 1 box (3.9-ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
– 1 box (3.9-ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
– 4 cups milk, divided (I used whole milk)
– 1 cup heath chips, optional
– Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
– In a medium bowl, combine butter, flour, and chopped pecans. Using a fork, combine ingredients well, then pat into bottom of a prepared 9×13 pan. (baking spray or parchment to prepare)
– Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15-20 minutes. (Keep an eye on it so the edges don’t burn.) Allow to cool.
– In a medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with 2 cups milk. Allow to set for at least 5 minutes.
– In a medium bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix with 2 cups milk. Allow to set for at least 5 minutes.
– Beat softened cream cheese with confectioners sugar until smooth. Fold in 1/2 (8-ounces) of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
– Spread the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese mixture.
– Spread the vanilla pudding over the chocolate pudding.
– Spread remaining 1/2 container of whipped topping over vanilla pudding.
– Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Sprinkle 1/2 cup-1 cup of heath chips.