How to make Oreo Fluff
– Simple and sweet and sure to be a new favorite!
– 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
– 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
– 16 ounces whipped topping
– 16 Oreos, roughly broken
– Place cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a stand mixer and blend on high for 1 minute. (Or use a hand-held mixer on high for 3-5 minutes.)
– Remove bowl from mixer and hand fold in whipped topping.
– Add broken Oreo’s to topping and stir until incorporated. (Save a few Oreo crumbles to sprinkle on top)
– Chill until serving or eat immediately.